Come meet the students of Watershed School and learn about their various projects covered in their design program! As part of their Watershed Fab Lab they might be laminating and constructing longboards or doing graphic designs on the decks of longboards using gel medium transfers and stencils. They might even have their small 3D printer on hand as well as some work with arduinos!
- Why We Make Things And Why It Matters with Peter Korn
- Midcoast Mini Maker Faire 2014 – here we come!
- The White House Announces Plans to Host Their First-Ever Maker Faire in 2014
- Camden teen girls build wooden sled to compete in US National Toboggan Championships
- Photos from the first Midcoast Mini Maker Faire
Free Digital Copy!
First Annual Midcoast Mini Maker FaireThe Big DaySeptember 7th, 2013The big day is here.